Exercise ends with a special stretching exercise before or after each exercise. Stretching after exercise can cause muscle pain. In theory, stretching is a sport. This makes you more active, in this way, non-athletes can maintain a good posture. Stretching exercises give you new energy and encourage the elimination of waste. You can understand why the effect of stretching and stretching is so good in the latter part.
Static stretching is one of the most effective stretching techniques today. For beginners and older athletes, this is a good approach. This type of stretching is done according to its flexibility and can be used without the risk of further injury. With static stretching, you can stretch your muscles up to the maximum length. You should hold the muscle for 15 to 20 seconds.
What muscles should I stretch?
Stretching is often overlooked, which can lead to unpleasant consequences. The muscles begin to shrink automatically, reducing the flexibility of the joints. The following muscle groups are important for full expansion:
- The chest muscle
- The neck muscles
- Lower back muscles
- Thigh muscles
- Muscles inside the legs
These muscles should be reduced in daily life.
How do I proceed properly?
We all remember what we learned in school. Most people do these exercises when they start exercising. However, you may not know that most of these exercises are not recommended because they usually damage the band and muscles. At the same time, many new stretching techniques have been invented. It is advisable for professionals to search the Internet and listen to their suggestions. Some tips to look for when you are stretching:
Before stretching, the muscles should be warm, so it is advisable to do stretching exercises immediately after each workout to keep the muscles flexible and elastic.
The stretch should be done for 15 to 20 seconds.
Do each exercise 2-3 times.
Stretch without stress, so stretch slowly and take time to rest.
It is important that you do not exceed the pain threshold during stretching exercises, and do not ever suffer stretching exercises.
Make sure you don’t hold your breath, exhale evenly.
Keep your back straight during each exercise.
Benefits of Stretching
- Stretching helps the body relax after exercise.
- Stretching exercises produce more active joints, resulting in better athletic performance.
- Stretching makes our muscles more flexible.
- Stretching exercises ensure better blood circulation: greater stretching, less tight muscles.
- It makes us sleep better.
- After stretching or fit, you will feel energized.
- Helps reduce stress. When you are stressed, your muscles will shrink, so stretch your muscles to relax and apply pressure again.
- Stretch people often do better seating and relax more.
- Therefore, stretching exercises are very important for health and are part of good exercise. When stretching, try to relax.
you can try some yoga exercises for the best results?