An external indicator of your skin’s internal health. If you have skin problems, they usually respond to minerals, toxins, oxidative stress or an imbalanced inflammatory process in the body.
In this case, there is no point in using different active skin creams and lotions, as this will not address some of the nutrient deficiencies in your body.
By eating the right foods and control unhealthy foods, you can have beautiful, healthy skin and save a lot of money on expensive cosmetics and skin care products.
Essential ingredients for maintaining skin balance in daily diet.
For healthy skin, it is important to make sure your body absorbs as many harmful substances as possible, so eating a healthy diet is essential.The organs that help cleanse the body and maintain healthy skin are the liver, kidneys, adrenal glands, thyroid and intestines.Healthy skin usually indicates that your body is clean.
Certain foods are especially helpful for beautiful,clean and healthy skin because they contain many ingredients that help maintain healthy skin. Includes:
- Helps prevent skin aging and protects the skin.
- Nutrition keeps the skin strong, healthy, fresh and elastic.
- If you want to get more and more ingredients to keep your skin soft, healthy and supple, make sure the following foods are an important part of your diet.
Protein: important building material that helps the growth and repair of body cells.
Oils and fats: They form a layer of protective layer on the skin to prevent water damage and at the same time make the skin soft and supple;
Omega-3 Rich Foods
Fatty acids are essential for good skin care. Among other things, they can protect the cell membrane from harmful substances, thus keeping the cell membrane healthy and passing through healthy nutrients and eliminating waste. One of the healthiest and purest alternatives to pure and raw vegetable oils, such as coconut oil, nut kernels and flax seed, also contributes to skin health.
Raw vegetables and juices
Eating vegetables is important for healthy and beautiful skin. Vegetables are packed with essential nutrients such as water and minerals to help your body’s natural cleansing system work better. Juice is an easy way to ensure you have enough fresh vegetables every day.
Fermented foods increase the role of omega-3 fatty acids and digestive enzymes in the body, making the skin strong and healthy.
Antioxidant Rich Foods.
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants. The plant’s antioxidants and phytochemicals in blueberries protect skin cells from degradation, thus keeping the skin youthful. Green tea, carrots and turmeric are also rich in antioxidants.
- Your body needs water throughout the day, so it will always hydrate your organs, tissues and cells and your skin.Additionally, sweat can effectively remove waste from skin and urine while maintaining a healthy water balance. Drink at least two liters of fresh water per day, preferably natural spring water.
- Foods that are harmful to the skin
In order to maintain skin health, it is also important to eat processed foods, whole grains, high fructose content, saturated fats, trans fats and dairy products.
- If healthy skin is important to you, a healthy lifestyle is the best foundation: regular exercise, adequate sleep and a healthy diet. Finally, skin condition is a reflection of general health, and no creams or lotions can be used.